Sunday 19 May 2013

Spring has Sprung Reminder and DT call

Hello to you all in Blogland......

Hope you are having a good weekend and have managed to do some crafting.  I am not even going to mention the weather! (the sun is shining at the moment though....ssshhhh)

So have you seen that we are looking for some new members to join our design team :)  If you love Teddy Bears/Bears then click here or scroll down for all the details..

Now onto our cards for the reminder for our "Spring has Sprung"challenge...

We have a fabulous sponsor this month - Ladybug Crafts Ink  Kerry who is the owner has also made a fabulous card to play along with our challenge using the adorable new addition to her shop .... Billie Bear.



Here's what Kerry has to say . . .

My name is Kerry and I'm the owner of Ladybug Crafts Ink, an independent stamp and digi company. I've been making cards since 2000 and I'd always dreamed of having my own line of stamps and in 2009 my dream came true when Nikki & Friends was born. Since then Ruby Fairies, Magnum & Lily and The Teenagers are but a few of the collections I've added. Billie Bear, our most recent addition, has proved extremely popular and will be joined very soon with a new release this month!

Kerry has kindly offered two cling stamps of the winner's choice as the prize this month, this is so great, I would like to win!!  Pop over to her store and you'll soon see what I mean.
Billie Bear is just adorable . . . 

Here's what the DT came up with and we had some fab Billie Bear images to use


1 comment :

Sue said...

Gorgeous DT creations made with such cute images
Sue xx